Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Countdown And Maybe Kick From Party Bug.

HoldXtoRevive

Sorry if someone posted this before, I do see that ppl have, what seem to be, similar problems but they did not seem the same as mine.

Since U 14.8 I have been having problems starting missions with my friends, we form up select a mission, but for me when that countdown starts it will hang for a bit (normally around 4/3) before rushing to 0 and then loading me into the mission or sometimes it will just kick me from the team.

If im not kicked there's no other problems, no lag or random kicks est. just getting in at the start.

If they, or me enter the mission and send out invites there are no problems.

Breakdown:

Invited to party and start mission.

Countdown hangs on (normally) 4 or 3.

Timer races to 0 and lets me in or i'm kicked.

It does not seem to matter if I'm hosting or not. This problem has not stopped me from playing but its starting to become an inconvenience.

Sorry if someone posted this before, I do see that ppl have, what seem to be, similar problems but they did not seem the same as mine.

Since U 14.8 I have been having problems starting missions with my friends, we form up select a mission, but for me when that countdown starts it will hang for a bit (normally around 4/3) before rushing to 0 and then loading me into the mission or sometimes it will just kick me from the team.

If im not kicked there's no other problems, no lag or random kicks est. just getting in at the start.

If they, or me enter the mission and send out invites there are no problems.

Breakdown:

Invited to party and start mission.

Countdown hangs on (normally) 4 or 3.

Timer races to 0 and lets me in or i'm kicked.

It does not seem to matter if I'm hosting or not. This problem has not stopped me from playing but its starting to become an inconvenience.

I encountered the same problem several times in the past... maybe  its just a random bug for everyone... cuz when it happens it happens to everybody in my squad...

My friends have had the counter bug, but its not been as persistent or as bad as what I am experiencing  in about 5 missions im getting the counter bug every time (causing me the last to load in) and getting kicked about 2/3 of said missions.

Was fine a few updates ago, as i said in my first post the problems started around U14.8.