The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition: Credit Balance.

eXileris

The credit buff is very nice but it is giving us too much credits that Warframe might as well just give us the items instead. 
If you agree that there is just way too much credits then type "Signed" and then state your reason why you agree. If you disagree then just state your reason why you disagree.

We need the credit buffs but not to this extent.

Warframe I ask you, We ask you to tone the credits down. But not to what it was originally.

Thank you ~eXileris.

Edited by eXileris

its not about the credits its about resources in this game i can have 1m credits but no gallium or rubedo so i still have to go farm it i don't know whats wrong with having extra credits all the time when the mod fusion cost i can spend 100k only fusing mods in less then 5 min

Money isn't everything, and once Update 8 hits with what I assume TONS of clan-projects (like improving your dojo) that will probably create giant money sinks of their own.

100k credits isn't that much, tbh.

Back when mods were still expensive, Xini farming would net you millions.

Money isn't everything, and once Update 8 hits with what I assume TONS of clan-projects (like improving your dojo) that will probably create giant money sinks of their own.

100k credits isn't that much, tbh.

Back when mods were still expensive, Xini farming would net you millions.

Well if that is the case then we need a hard reset when Update 8 hits like they talked about. Then and only then would this credit increase be much appreciated and viable. Since, clans like guilds always cost tons of money.

Well if that is the case then we need a hard reset when Update 8 hits like they talked about. Then and only then would this credit increase be much appreciated and viable. Since, clans like guilds always cost tons of money.

there will be an optional reset if and you can reset all you want if you are butthurt over it this is not pvp game what you care if people get more credits

its not about the credits its about resources in this game i can have 1m credits but no gallium or rubedo so i still have to go farm it i don't know whats wrong with having extra credits all the time when the mod fusion cost i can spend 100k only fusing mods in less then 5 min

There is enough resource for 1 Warframe by just unlocking every planet and map with a bit of farming for the pieces itself. And there are only 2 resources to essentially farm for Alloy Plate and Rubedo. If they increased the resource gains of those 2 resources to 100 each would that be too much resources? Where would we spend this surplus amounts of both credits and resources then?

The answer? Probably dojos. Then the increased gains would be nice but would it be enough? Should they just triple it again? Community: YES!

Community: (1 week later) We completed everything now what do we do? I guess time to stop or hop on when there's new weaponry.

I haven't purchased any of the credit boosters, so I can't say with certainty whether or not they are broken. But, I have to say I really like the availability of credits. Considering the time it takes to get all the materials to craft something, and then the time that you have to wait for something to be crafted at the foundry, it would be a real inconvenience to then have to wait to acquire the credits as well. Especially when you consider that credits can't get you that many items, the only things that really seem worth buying with them are blueprints, which still require that you collect the resources to use them.