Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember: Accelerant Or Overheat?...why Not Both?

VergilDT

Disagree all you like.  These are forums afterall, opinions is what this place is for.  However, in the interest of helping you out, I will leave you with this.  People will not take you or your arguments seriously when you focus on singular mission types, playing with randoms, and "kill ratios" as evidence.

Excuse me randoms make up the bulk of this game, if i can allrdy dominate in any tower exterminate with supposedly a weak frame, then i cant wait to get my hands on buff ember.

I'll admit i'm a bit partial to Accelerant. It's got decent CC with the stun and the damage multiplier is great. however the damage and damage reduction from overheat was also a much needed defensive ability to a fragile frame(i mean c'mon, the squishiest frames in the game have 50-65 armor to Ember's 15). I propose taking everything that was Overheat and merging it into World of Fire.

Take the 200 damage aura and just add that 200 as a flat buff to the ticks from WoF and remove the aura part.

Keep the damage mitigation.

Extend the base duration of WoF at max rank to 15 secs to balance the two out.

WoF now ignores armor like Overheat did.

WoF is affected by the same power mods as it currently is.

Now we have an Ember with good CC and a defensive element to her now buffed ultimate. and with armor ignore she's more useful against other factions instead of just Infested.

Merging Overheat into WoF is making Ember into "press 4 at any sign of trouble" frame. I'm sorry but I don't believe it's going to work.

Damage buff and armor ignore would be great.

Excuse me randoms make up the bulk of this game, if i can allrdy dominate in any tower exterminate with supposedly a weak frame, then i cant wait to get my hands on buff ember.

Ekhm, randoms. Kinda funny.

A good player can dominate any tower exterminate with any warframe, using weapons only and not even once casting an ability. You can even go with unranked Mirage/Vauban without any mods(maybe besides rush if its not solo),take a good weapon and get most of kills.