Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gold Star Idea

Bongever

When looking through Weapons on your Codex, you'll see that weapons you have already reached Max Rank on will have a star on it. I was hoping DE could apply these stars on Market and Clan Labs as well, so that a player will know which weapons they have already reached Max Rank when looking for new weapons or blueprints to buy, and avoid any unneeded confusion.

When looking through Weapons on your Codex, you'll see that weapons you have already reached Max Rank on will have a star on it. I was hoping DE could apply these stars on Market and Clan Labs as well, so that a player will know which weapons they have already reached Max Rank when looking for new weapons or blueprints to buy, and avoid any unneeded confusion.

I think it will be hard to implement, since codex entries are your own, but clan research listings belong to a clan, to do what you say you`ll need to link all research status to each clan member, which might be troublesome.

Sounds logical, but kinda not very much needed.

I think it will be hard to implement, since codex entries are your own, but clan research listings belong to a clan, to do what you say you`ll need to link all research status to each clan member, which might be troublesome.

Sounds logical, but kinda not very much needed.

The difficulty with clan research is thankfully non-existent. What the request asks is that, any time you see an item you can purchase, if you've maxed it out, place a golden star on top of the image. This would likely be done by, whenever you view an item with a purchase option, the client checking your codex file for the max rank you've achieved on that weapon. Certainly possible with minor effort, though as you said, not necessary. Funny enough, though, these are my favorite kind of changes. I played Warframe for hours when U14 came out, not for most of the new features, but for the fix on that one hacking puzzle that only worked half of the time.