Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expectations For Patch 8.0

lautalocos

revamp of all warframe powers and how the power ressource works.

Right now due to the number of monsters and how quickly and efficiently you can dispatch them with just weapons (not to add power is finite ressource), 95% of the warframe abilities are completely unecessary and useless.

Also, free weapon and warframe slots when you get account levels so that the game don't force you to pay to progress past  few hours (that'll doom the game in the long term)

Edited by Soulfighter

Right now due to the number of monsters and how quickly and efficiently you can dispatch them with just weapons (not to add power is finite ressource), 95% of the warframe abilities are completely unecessary and useless.

Also, free weapon and warframe slots when you get account levels so that the game don't force you to pay to progress past  few hours (that'll doom the game in the long term)

you might be right about the weapon/warframe slots

I only use decoy, and since other powers are useless to me, I just fill in the rest with passives. So yeah, enemies and skills should be buffed, leaving weapons the same

looking forward to the trading. Hopefully they'll let us trade blueprints within clans. Friend wants Ash Systems, I have it and he doesn't, and he doesn't have the time or money. 

Trading would be bs. High leveled players would "boost" new guys and or friends.