The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading

Feldgrep

oh so theres already a way i can give my friend my shotgun mods? please, tell me how.

If you would have used the search function, you might have seen the almost endless amount of trading threads.....

I dont think we need even more of them. Nothing against you as person, but it becomes quiet annoying to see the same stuff over and over ^^

i would do this a trade chat center where ppl could trade all kind of stuffs rare blueprints and ye mods weapons and credits 2

or a action house where you put ur lets say a rare blueprint in for credits or trade it for a different rare blueprint

that sounds awesome to me if we could do that

actually I think action house would work best, PTP trades would cause major chat spams which is why I turn chat off on most MMO's

Auction house will be most likely not gonna happen. The most possible thing they will add is clan trade and maybe friend trade

A trade chat center would almost immediately be reduced to being spammed with people begging for free stuff or putting up really crap deals. 

Trading between friends would probably cause some people to just start spamming add requests everywhere, before begging or offering crap trades, but might be worth it. 

Don't get me wrong, I do wish there was trading, but I'm not sure if there's a way to if not prevent, then at least limit, trade spam....

Edited by KaikelX

If you would have used the search function, you might have seen the almost endless amount of trading threads.....

I dont think we need even more of them. Nothing against you as person, but it becomes quiet annoying to see the same stuff over and over ^^

oh ok that makes more sense. thought you meant something in game

Maybe You send someone a trade request, and you can send a message, like do you have any shotgun electric mods or w/e, and then they can accept/deny.

Hmm. The idea itself seems fine on the paper. But your thinking is a bit too nice ^^

You will most likely be spammed by dozens of random people who suggest any trade whatever

But well. They said that it will most likely be between clan members/friends. So you could do that, with the clan/friend restriction :D

Spam can be ignored. Having a seperate trade chat channel for this would help as well. As for random trade requests, have an option to accept only requests from friends/clan members, problem solved. An auction house could actually help DE, imagine people buying plat only stuff and selling them for credits in order to get another plat only (or plat only and time restricted not around anymore) stuff from acution house. This could work both sides' advantage BUT before that the content in this game should multiply like 4 times or more maybe. Anyway we'll see when new update comes.

Hmm. The idea itself seems fine on the paper. But your thinking is a bit too nice ^^

You will most likely be spammed by dozens of random people who suggest any trade whatever

But well. They said that it will most likely be between clan members/friends. So you could do that, with the clan/friend restriction :D

yeah, i guess you would have to be restricted to friends and clan mates

For something with such a CCG (collectible card game) feel, and so much fun to use. It does seem to be a shame to completely ignore a trading system for mods. Maybe being able to buy them with plat from the store directly as well as exchanging mod cards with other players (like in real life CCG collecting) takes the begging out of the game as these kids will then beg their parents for more plat instead, perhaps?

Trading would break the game.

If you think about it... whats the reason you play warframe right now?

Its to get the coolest and the best gear thats possible, and I guess finishing all the planets.

If you get all of that stuff from someone else, then you will be able to get really good items without working for them.