Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Give Us "stay" And "return" For The Sentinels.

Renan.Ruivo

Sometimes with my loki i want to make a surprise attack on someone, usually a heavy. That means cloaking up, getting right in front of him and unleashing my highest DPS gun on his noggin. But i can't do that with either sentinels, because they obvioulsy just sit there in front of the heavy.

So my suggestion is: Allow us to go to a safe room (generally those triangular loot rooms with 4 lockers, some crates, etc.), command the Sentinel to stay there, go do the kill or whatever it is that you want, and then hit "return" to make them find their way back to us. Pathfinding shouldn't be a problem as far as i am aware.

It even makes for some really surprise approaches.

+1 I completely agree with you. When I run into a mission with my Wyrm, I like to play it stealthy at the start so the alarms don't go off, and I get rushed by a group of enemy's. I release i can use the shade, but I love to have the extra damage added. 

As a stealth player, you don't have control over shade's cloak. He cloaks you when he wants, not when you want.

Plus, once you begin unloading your weapon he decloaks you. Loki's cloak on the other hand has always been meant for that, it's an offensive cloak. You keep firing and the enemy has no idea wtf is going on.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo