Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Display In Weapon Upgrade Screen (Tenno Vs Sentinel)

Kariai

I like what you have done so far in the Mod display.  But there is still a feature that I would like to see.

For those of us who have 2 sets of maxed weapon mod, one for the tenno weapon and one for the sentinel weapon, modding is quite tedious.   At the present time, whenever a mod is used on a sentinel weapon and on a tenno weapon, I have to wait until the modding is done to see if there are any conflicts.

What I recommend, is that in the mod upgrade screen, every weapon mod card has two small icons in the top left of the mod card added.  One is the tenno icon and the other is the sentinel icon.  If the mod is mounted on any tenno weapon, the mod has the tenno icon showing, if it is mounted on any sentinel weapon, it has the sentinel icon, if it is mounted on both, both icons are displayed and finally if this particular mod in not mounted on any weapon at all, no icon is showing.

This would make sorting which mod goes on what much easier, and the lack of a conflict resolution pop up would be a confirmation that i have done my job right.

Thanks

Kariai

Edited by Kariai

To piggy-back on this topic, I'm frustrated with modding my Sentinel weapon vs. my Tenno weapon.  I frequently go to my mods for my rifle, try to equip one and it says "Already on Sentinel Laser Rifle."  This is a little obnoxious.  If I can't equip it, why is it there?

Having an "equipped on Sentinel" icon of some kind or having the mod not appear at all would alleviate this minor inconvenience.