Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Autonomy Front: All Research, Beautiful Emblem And Dojo

Lunamaniac

PPzmW8Q.png

Introduction

TAF is a clan dedicated to the independence of the Tenno.  The clan will always be small so every member is important, there are no minimum requirements for joining but there are a couple of gameplay strategies that we encourage in the favor of jolly cooperation.

Gameplay Preferences

Survival:

1. Life support should only be activated at around 30% or below.

2. Serious survivals should always have at least one player as a desecrate build Nekros.

3. In this case all other members should stay nearby the Nekros.

Defense:

Stay near the pod.

These are not rules, but if you enjoy playing in the way outlined above then this guild will hopefully be a place to interact with other like-minded people.  Of course, experimenting with other strategies that may stray from these ideas is great so long as everyone involved knows what is going on.

Research, Emblem, and the Dojo

Our research is completely up to date, as we are a ghost clan all costs for future research will be very low.  Our emblem looks good on frames, and the color matches well with the gold parts of primes.

eAjp81O.png

The Dojo is interestingly designed and simple to navigate with all research rooms in one place and accessible right after the spawn zone.  We have a trading station in the spawn room as well.

MdTYmZm.png

Experimentation and Fun

We encourage originality and creativity wherever possible and experimentation is something all members should be happy to engage in.  Weapons with unusual mechanics or interesting quirks are a lot of fun and members can share advice on using these weapons.  Similarly abilities and any other gameplay elements can be enjoyed this way, and that's one of the things I'd like to emphasize.

If you want to join please just apply in game and make a post here.  Anyone is welcome so long as they are friendly and happy with everything outlined here, from thousand year old veterans to born yesterday newbies.

Edited by Lunamaniac

How do I do that (sorry if I sound noobie), like I don't know how to join the clan's chat menu unless I'm part of it.

I mean by hitting escape, then clicking on communication then clan.  Sorry I didn't explain properly, I'm not totally sure with the new ui either.

Hey there!  Still accepting members?  I'm fairly new to Warfame, but I like to think I can hold my own pretty well.  The tactics you mentioned above are generally my modus operandi too, so I shouldn't need to adapt over much.  I play a Rhino frame, and I use a Jat Kittag more than anything else right now.  Planning to tune for all-out tanking.  I have friend that also doesn't have a clan, and he's a pretty highly experienced Rhino player.  He's interrested as well; I linked this topic to him.

Also, can't find the function to apply; I only see two buttons, one for the tutorial on clans, the other to create my own.

Thanks for the interest!  Both of you are welcome to join.  As for the issue of how to apply, I really have no idea.  I'll just invite you.  Maybe there is just no mechanism for applying to clans...?

On a side note, the Jat Kittag is wonderful.  I recommend jump attacks on Jupiter defense missions.

On a side note, the Jat Kittag is wonderful.  I recommend jump attacks on Jupiter defense missions.

Jump attacks and Shattered Village are all I really use, lol.  I fall back on my guns sometimes, but I like leaving piles of squish in my wake, not swiss cheese.

Hi i'd like to join a small clan, have been in a moon clan but it didnt match the timezone i was in and everyone had their formed groups. would like to join and help with the dojo if anything is needed

We're full at present, but if you do join another small clan then we're open to alliances. In fact, if you do join another ghost clan please join us in Tenno Autocoll!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/328698-the-tenno-autonomy-collective-searching-for-ghost-clans-to-participate-in-frequent-events/

Edited by Lunamaniac