Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Menu navigation suggestions

PocketSand

1. It'd be a dandy addition to have some kind of button at the top of the screen that leads directly to the overview map screen.

2. Being able to view the whole system map without leaving the session would be a good addition to make navigating between planets in a group easier.

3. Something like Shift+Tab to quickly open the contacts overlay! Steam started it, everyone's adopting it. Customizable, of course, to avoid conflicts if people launch the game from Steam.

4. If a player has a non-supercharged equipment at rank 16 or higher, don't flash the arsenal menu constantly! It bugs the hell out of me. More of a personal peeve than anything. Perhaps a different type of notification to bug people to supercharge their item once it hits Rank 16, and once every rank it gains as a reminder? It's annoying that it's basically bugging me to do something that I can't do anything about, and I can't tell at a glance if my gear under rank 16 can be upgraded.

5. Blueprints that the user has extras of without plans to use can clutter up the unorganized Foundry menu, making navigation difficult after a long period of collecting blueprints.

Just a few things that might improve overall menu navigation. Any critique is appreciated.