Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spaceship Plant Room And Earth's Greeneries

matrixEXO

Ever wondered why we never actually entered a plant room (oxygen generation room) while in the Corpus spaceship? Or landed on Earth instead of a f***ing rock in space? This is more of a suggestion to include greeneries and shrubberies into the game of stale boring blue, brown, black designs (not that it isn't really fantastic as is but seeing them is getting boring, given my 90 hrs of playtime).

My suggestion is to add a green room designed as carbon dioxide-to-oxygen cycling room and have Earth it's own unique environment with greeneries and small shrubberies. Give the Grineer some "personality" rather than people living in rocks (mining station? look like a rock station).

Edited by matrixEXO

Earth

"A desolate, ruined world. Home of the oppresive Grineer Empire."

:(

Earth

"A desolate, ruined world. Home of 10,000 dead Councilor Hek clones"

Also, =(

Plants would be great, environments that feel 'Alive' would be fantastic.

One Massive problem with that, though.

Fauna.

I cannot imagine how Warframe would handle non-combat animals running around some sort of forested area or jungle zone.

And an open area with lots of plants/trees but no animals wouldn't make any sense. It would feel wrong.

Earth

"A desolate, ruined world. Home of 10,000 dead Councilor Hek clones"

Also, =(

Plants would be great, environments that feel 'Alive' would be fantastic.

One Massive problem with that, though.

Fauna.

I cannot imagine how Warframe would handle non-combat animals running around some sort of forested area or jungle zone.

And an open area with lots of plants/trees but no animals wouldn't make any sense. It would feel wrong.

There are ways to make it easier to produce flora without fauna. One example is where they use shrubberies along the walkways to make it look better. Another is to have a field with small trees and grasses serving as an intersection area. Even a dead end room filled flowers and some lockers would do some nice trick.

There are ways to make it happen, just HOW to make it happen. I doubt the Grineer would just off all plants on Earth anyway.