Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I feel weak

Ryitus

I can only one slash (normal, not power attack) Infestations (no include big ones) and some weak Grineers with Dual Skana and Ember. I haven't noticed any changes to be honost. But if you ask me, they should make it harder.

There is a big...BIG difference between harder via more HP / less effective weapons and 'harder' via clever AI+skills needed to survive in the battlefield.

Beefing up the enemies with HP and more armor or nerfing the weps is nothing more than teasing, it is the worse kind of difficulty upgrade. The game already is low on combos which allow for skillful kills (you = 1, they = inf)...What is this, an MMORPG where you go hunt creatures based on how much HP they have in contrast to your MP?

I hope they didn't really nerf it, and if they did : I hope it stays like that solely for the Skana, people need a reason to buy stronger weapons, hm? Even if the cause behind it is not the best.

There is a big...BIG difference between harder via more HP / less effective weapons and 'harder' via clever AI+skills needed to survive in the battlefield.

Beefing up the enemies with HP and more armor or nerfing the weps is nothing more than teasing, it is the worse kind of difficulty upgrade. The game already is low on combos which allow for skillful kills (you = 1, they = inf)...What is this, an MMORPG where you go hunt creatures based on how much HP they have in contrast to your MP?

I hope they didn't really nerf it, and if they did : I hope it stays like that solely for the Skana, people need a reason to buy stronger weapons, hm? Even if the cause behind it is not the best.

I'm sure they will add more complicated enemies (which have mıltiple attacks and require tactics to defeat) rather than upgraded versions of the things we have now. 'Cause like you said, giving them extra hp and armor does not change the difficulty at all, it's just making it stupid.

Definitely needed this buff/nerf, I was single shotting grineer commanders with my pistols. Now it's around 3-4 for each and 2 for corpus baddies.

I for one atleast like it since it puts me in a pinch some times, I even died once today.

..or then i'm wishfully imagining thing :<

Edited by damnagic

Didn't even notice the nerf it's still way too easy.

I plow through enemies with little to no concern of dying.

270 shield and 150 hp with added defense makes it hard to die unless you just stand in once place and take every hit.

Edited by RyviusRan

Didn't even notice the nerf it's still way too easy.

I plow through enemies with little to no concern of dying.

270 shield and 150 hp with added defense makes it hard to die unless you just stand in once place and take every hit.

True. I have seen some dudes who were just attacking everyone on sight with their sword and of course there were dying a lot. Difficulty matters but what really matters is your playing skills.

Got 521 shield now.......feels even easier.

I can go through defense mission without any fear of dying.

Not sure if you should mention that, defense mission of any kind is doable without dying on a unranked char with unranked gear :/

Go for other stuff than shield too, you're just forcing the game to be boring. Wait for some enemy buffs or additional missions then stack the def back.

Not sure if you should mention that, defense mission of any kind is doable without dying on a unranked char with unranked gear :/

Go for other stuff than shield too, you're just forcing the game to be boring. Wait for some enemy buffs or additional missions then stack the def back.

Yeah idk why he went that much shield, 250-300 is enough.

y :'c

Well to be fair that is on my rank 30 Volt, which just has a bunch of rank 30 Shield capacity mods plugged in since I don't really use the powers or need armor. I have loot radar, but I don't need it since I know where every crate spawn is. So I pretty much just stick in shields since I don't really have use for anything else as of now.

Definitely needed this buff/nerf, I was single shotting grineer commanders with my pistols. Now it's around 3-4 for each and 2 for corpus baddies.

I for one atleast like it since it puts me in a pinch some times, I even died once today.

..or then i'm wishfully imagining thing :<

I still single shot everything

Don't you run around with the sniper rifle exclusively?

I know the pistols don't do that with the exception of the hand cannon.

The shotguns are kinda hit or miss on that front.

The rifles are more or less where they need to be in my opinion.

And considering where you have to be to hit things with melee, and the fact that our slashing/smashing our enemies with melee weapons doesn't seem to A) Do any sort of staggering and B) hit all the foes our weapons cut through, I think they're pretty justified in being as deadly as they are.

Don't you run around with the sniper rifle exclusively?

I know the pistols don't do that with the exception of the hand cannon.

The shotguns are kinda hit or miss on that front.

The rifles are more or less where they need to be in my opinion.

And considering where you have to be to hit things with melee, and the fact that our slashing/smashing our enemies with melee weapons doesn't seem to A) Do any sort of staggering and B) hit all the foes our weapons cut through, I think they're pretty justified in being as deadly as they are.

Personally , I love the dual pistols and the little kick back animation they give when you shoot them.