Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Indigo Are Looking For New Members

(PSN)Pharen

Clan Indigo are looking for members to increase its size, we are a very small clan right now with a fully functioning dojo and most research completed. Preferrably we are looking for active teamplayers, and we encourage our members to help out new players when they have free time. You are not required to have a mic and any skill level is accepted. Our members are older and (semi)mature (we have a good sense of humour), so we'd prefer our members to be 15+. We don't encourage aggressive recruitment, and we don't spam recruitment messages. If you're interested in joining the clan, or just looking for people to play with PM me, PSN: Pharen (please don't spam me invites though), Also my NAT type is open.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

24/01/15 Update -  Our clan has grown from 10 to 19 and is still steadily growing despite having a few members move on. We have multiple helpful daily players. All clan tech research is now complete and we are considering looking at dark sectors next. As always if you are interested in joining feel free to PM me either on PSN or in Warframe if I'm currently on. We are also now considering alliances with other clans, however the final decision of an alliance will be a clan vote.