Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cruel Killers Recruiting Now!

(XBOX)LargeDonerKebab

We are a new alliance striving to be the best, we are looking for member to increase our reputation and expand our dojo and compete for dark sectors.  Our clan consists of me and one other person at the moment but we are hard at work with the dojo as we speak.  We are looking for hard working active players that love to play the game and who can participate in the building of our dojo and if we do get a dark sector at some point defend that but our main goal at the moment is just to expend our members and our dojo.

Alliance:

We are looking to form alliances with other clans but at the moment we are not large enough to fully sustain an alliance once of member base kicks off we will form an Alliance and start hunting for other clans to share our wealth with and to conquer all of the dark sectors in the solar system.

Alliance update:

We have found an alliance we a lot of good clans that are taking us in and helping us grow.

Requirements:

There are no real requirements just be active and you will not have a problem working with us. :)

About me:

I am 16 years of age from Scotland and love warframe with a passion, I generally play for about 5-6 hours a day and I am dedicated to get this clan the member it needs and deserves. I'm not strong in the way I would boss you around you can do your own thing and have fun playing all I ask is to be relatively active in the way you play. 

Post you gamertags bellow and I will invite you as I see them P.S. make sure your gamertags are perfectly accurate in spelling and upper-lowers cases or it will fail to invite you.

~UK xLightningx

Or send me an xbox live message to : UK xLightningx

Edited by (XB1)UK xLightningx