Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lords Of Asgard Are Recruiting! Friendly Tenno Wanted! :)

Iskrigare

Hello fellow Tenno,

we, the newly found Clan "Lords of Asgard" have just completed all research in a great Dojo with all rooms available for build, including an obstacle course and duel room and are now looking for friendly Tenno to raise a helpful and strong community.

Our philosophy is "friendly co-op, helpful trades, no obligations and a lot of fun".

We got a Teamspeak Server and will soon have a member site on the web for personal exchange and planning even better co-op experience and are part of a new Alliance with another Clan that share the same attitude as we do.

As the headline already states, we are looking for friendly players, that either just want to have a good time in Warframe with good teammates or even want to go a step further making the best possible Tenno out of themselves.

As for us the most important aspect of the game is having a good time with nice people, there will be no pressure, no duties and casual gamers are more than welcome!

If you can see yourself as a member of our gaming community and either want to take part in our adventures in Warframe or even contribute to the Clan yourself, just send me a message on here or ingame.

Take care and keep the galaxy in balance.

Yours Iskrigare.

P.S. 
I myself hit Rank 17 a couple of weeks ago and while I am maxing out all of my not yet maxed out weapons, I love to help you with good advice as well as right in the action and so do our Clanmates and friends from the Alliance.

Hello. I'm interested in joining. The clan I'm currently in is not active, well they are not on when I am. I am also MR 17, so I'm willing to help anyone in need of it. Same name in game, byakuya. With the period at the end too.

Edited by Byakuya.

Hello. I'm interested in joining. The clan I'm currently in is not active, well they are not on when I am. I am also MR 17, so I'm willing to help anyone in need of it. Same name in game, byakuta. With the period at the end too.

I forgot the "." at the end ;)

Added you. See you ingame.

Edited by Iskrigare

Hey, I was looking around for possible clans to join and I would love to join yours! I'm kind of a noob, but play kind of regularely so that should change soon enough :p

I'm definitely planning on doing my share, regarding taxes or help in whatever other way I can!

Edited by Farnarth