The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ship Idea And Concept

acezero

the name sounds like a childs pronounciation of jupiter

well because there is 1 orokin ship flouting deep inside Jupiter gas and this old ship was only working ship that trap in there

Edited by acezero

well because there is 1 orokin ship flouting deep inside Jupiter gas and this old ship was only working ship that trap in there

defending that horrible name till the end huh... GREAT concept art.. and aside from the name  i just want to ask what would be in this ship since we have basically everything in the liset and will have hubs soon.

defending that horrible name till the end huh... GREAT concept art.. and aside from the name  i just want to ask what would be in this ship since we have basically everything in the liset and will have hubs soon.

im sorry i can`t find a better name ;_;

i always screw things up whether it an art or a name... 

Edited by acezero

Things we haven't got anywhere else yet. Rooms that were thought of to be added to the Dojo could be added to this ship.

Things like an Interrogation room, Cryopods(Void ones, not Defense ones), A place where you can meet people, like a mini HUB.

Candidate names:

The Griffin:
Funny, because I thought the ship could be a transport ship of some sort, and Griffins were thought to be guarding treasure and things of value.

The Horus:
Being a deity of war and now a capable combat craft, the Horus engages in combat situations that require more then a Tenno in his Archwing can withstand.

The Owl:
Representing wisdom and power, the Owl is a craft capable of intercepting radio transmissions, as well as boarding actions to retrieve intel/objects of value.

The Roc:
A strong bird known to be carrying things in its claws, the Roc is a transport craft also very capable in combat situations.

The Anzu:
A mythological bird from Sumerian/Babylonian/Mesopotamian origin, said to steal information as well as breathe fire.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

they i change it i hope it help :c

im sorry i can`t find a better name ;_;

i always screw things up whether it an art or a name... 

Dont worry about it to much its still a good idea... i was thinking could this ship be something your clan builds at their dojo and uses when they go on team missions? will someone be manning the guns or are they all be in arcwings with the ship on auto?

i think the tenno need more ships maybe representing pre and post orokin, if the tenno (and orokin) were to be a driving force in the solar system they would have needed and armada to govern and defend the system (which also leads me to believe that there may have been normal people working for the orokin as officers maintenance etc, since an armada would require thousands of individuals) and the current tenno ships wouldn't have enough power to stop the sentient threat. This would lead to there being Fighters (the current ship doesn't really seem like an extended combat ship), Cruisers, Frigates, Carriers, Destroyers, and Dreadnaughts and other classes of ships used to help the orokin and tenno in military campaigns heck even research or science vessels that belonged to the tenno or orokin to help research ways to fight the sentients or infestation. Now most of these were probably lost but it's unlikely to say a few didn't survive and were hidden.

Pretty baller.

Just one thing - Do you think the larger Tenno ships would be more similar to the Liset, or the Solar Rail and the Domo? Because I'm opting for the latter.

Work well as a corvette of sorts.

yes this is similar to the liset in some starting mission the second hanger open and you will dive down and begin your mission and my biggest problem is when you finish your mission and head to the extraction zone...how do you extract? 

what a domo?