Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Aesir [Recruiting] Offering New Member Rewards!

Hericus

Greetings fellow Tenno. Grandmaster Hericus of the Aesir Clan here. 

We are the Aesir, a Shadow Clan. We are looking for friendly, somewhat dedicated players, who are fairly active and who are willing to contribute to the clan where possible. As well, if you need Platinum to get a Clan Emblem, or the Colors, PM me and I will help you out. 

We are a somewhat active clan, so we:

-We don’t force you to use TeamSpeak, Raidcall, or anything else like this. We are not hardcore, we just have fun playing Warframe. But if you do feel like chatting with other Clan members, we currently utilize “Dolby Axon” as our preferred method of communication.

-We don’t care about your age, seriously. As long as you act more or less than normal, are friendly, and show respect to others within the clan we will be glad that you’re are a part of the clan, no matter how old you are.

-We don’t care about your mastery rank. New players are welcome, we are ready to help, teach and show you everything you need to know. 

Our Dojo is complete, everything is researched and ready to use (though if this is the only thing you need, you probably will not last long in our clan). We have a Trading Kiosk, a Dueling Room and everything else you could possibly need. Currently, we are trying to finalize the decorating of our Dojo, and would appreciate any help with that as we’re close to finishing.

So the only things we want from you:

-Be social. I know, it is pretty hard, as I myself am pretty antisocial, but our clan tries hard to be a friendly bunch. Do not forget to say hello to other clan members, and take a look at clan chat from time to time.

-Fly the colors of the Clan, If you don't have them, PM me and I will buy it for you, as well as give you the Platinum you may need to buy the Clan Emblem to fly our emblem. Be proud to represent the Clan you are a part of and to advertise to other fellow Tenno, that is a Clan worth being a part of! Color schemes as well as the Clan Emblem will be displayed below.

If you are interested, write me here or PM me on forums or in game. Ask all the questions you need, I will gladly answer them to the best of my abilities.

Cheers!

[Clan Color Scheme]:

Main: White
Secondary: Gold/Yellow (Or close resemblances of them)
Detail: Blue of any shade
Energy: Neon Blue (Or close resemblances of them)

[Clan Emblem]:

8ePXbeV.jpg?1

Edited by Hericus

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...