Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shi Of The Woad Lotus Is Recruiting

(PSN)TerranAxiom87

I would like to expand my clan and I am looking for players 18+ who play casually/not often to do some quests together. I am also very much interested in PvP as well but not before maxing my char and a lot of duelling.

I am not on often, maybe 3-4 times a week for an hour or two and I am looking for like minded Tenno who are pretty much the same. I do have my char on the way to getting maxed but there's a lot I'm still getting to grips with. I'm currently running the whole game solo to immerse myself and experience it at my own pace, so I'd not want to do co op with missions iv not yet done. I'm looking to get into every part of this game. I played a good while back and didn't like the game, but now I really like it a lot. I do enjoy co op very much, but not in missions iv not done yet, it ruins the immersion for me. I'm currently on 8/17 missions done on Mars and iv sidetracked to farm materials etc.

I am currently building the dojo (no rush either) to be based on functionality, I'm not wanting to build a pretty looking maze which I have had the displeasure of having to navigate in the past. I would like it to be easily and quickly navigated. Once it is fully functional, I'd like to build a separate area for all the frills like the dueling arena and obstacle course, maybe some pointless garden or something on the side.

I do eventually want to become part of an alliance when its expanded. I would stress that you use the bow, shurikens/death stars and of course, a melee weapon of your choice, this will be your signature weapon, your main tool for killing. These are not the easiest things to use but they really do pay off when you get good with them. Of course though, use what you want. The only requirement other than being 18+ is that you use the colour Woad somewhere on your tenno. I am also getting a clan emblem next month.

I want to make the clan with an emphasis on actual ninja weaponry but there is no rush, and I really do mean, no rush. I'm not interested in players who constantly obsess over their leet skills either or ones who'd end up using their potential rank to be nasty to others.

Contrary to all that, I am a very jolly and easy going guy. I'm 27 and self employed. I'd also welcome vets who can't find a place that they can just do their thing but still be part of something.

If you are a casual player who slowly wants to help build a clan into something great and maybe take it somewhere a bit more later on, then apply.

Shi is Japanese for clan and Woad is a colour often used by my (and maybe your) Celtic ancestors, it seemed appropriate.

Above all else, if you're not patient, don't bother (Raging after dying with no revives after hard grinding is perfectly acceptable and understandable lol).

"The patient hunter gets the prey"

PS. I don't bother with game forums much, so please message me in game or simply apply and I'll accept the app asap. There is no pressure to be on or contribute anything to the dojo. Every member will have recruitment access to expand the clan. Please include something about yourself in as little a cryptic manner as possible.

o7

Edited by (PS4)ENKkii87