Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open]Mercs Of The East Recruitment/store Front

SwiftPotato12

Mercs Of The East

pmnMvc2.png?1

(Yes that big black dot is there on purpose. No its not in our actual emblem.)

[Recruitment Status: Open]  [Contract Status: Closed temporarily]

Before I start I would like to point out that replying to this forum will NOT get you recruited. Please follow the link provided below. In addition to that before removing my post(as it has happened before) I have spoken with a moderator on this topic and was told that it was OK. If there is any sort of problem about what I am offering please state it! If this is in the wrong section PLEASE MOVE IT! In addition to that anything related to espionage on another clan and/or destruction of another clan/alliance is AGAINST THE RULES and will not be tolerated, please do not ask! Thanks! Onto the thread:

Without further ado allow me to introduce my Storm tier clan, Mercs Of The East! We have around 60 members at the moment and are always looking to expand. If you are looking to join a competitive PvP focused clan we would love to have you!

Seeing as our member count has gone up quite a ways we are requiring slightly more of our members so we can succeed in the dark sectors(our end goal)!

Rules/Restrictions:

>Mastery 4+ please.(Exceptions can be made!)

>You must be active(within a 14 day period). We cant do anything fun with a bunch of inactives sitting around!

>Be social! While we encourage chatting amongst our other members don't feel like you have to always be talking! We are here to play the game as a community and have fun while doing it!

>Give back! If your only intent in joining is to leech off of the benefits of the clan we have no need for you! If you are incapable of giving resources because of mastery or being fairly new to the game that is FINE. Participation and Dedication are well enough!!!

>Don't harass other members. As stated above, we are here to have FUN not cyber-bully one another to death.

If you are able to abide by these rules we would love to have you! Apply here!!!  http://goo.gl/forms/g72lQsC0Cc

Not able to submit a form? Don't want to go through all the hassle? PM me and I'll ask you the needed questions!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the store front in our title? We sell Dark Sector services! What this means is, if you or your party(alliance/clan) are deploying a rail but don't want to dish out all the credits it takes to pay randoms to support you, you can pay us! We are looking for new contracts! Seeing as we've yet to test our force our first contract will be absolutely FREE! For details on what this entails and what you agree on by asking for our services please see below:

In purchasing a contract you agree to, provide half of the agreed sum before the service has begun, and upon completion pay the other half. How is this done? You can A. Have battle pay ready for one squad of members from our clan waiting to finish for the pay, or B. Invite us into your alliance and distribute credits to us. The first method is preferred by most as distributing credits requires you to give that sum of credits from the alliance vault to ALL of the clans in your alliance, not just us.

We ask low prices for simply supporting your rail for a set number of runs. If you are wanting us to  FINISH  or PUSH your rail a much larger sum will be required. For example say you would normally have to pay out 30k+ for each run someone does for your rail. Our large sums would cost you about half that a run, if you divide it up that way. If you are looking for this service but lack a large amount of credits platinum IS acceptable .

Have any questions or would like to discuss this with me? PM me!

Edited by SwiftPotato12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...