Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Shun Recruiting!

(PSN)Undeniable_Toker

Clan ShUn is Recruiting Mature active Members. we are a moon clan. if you are interested in joining our clan either Pm Undeniable_Toker or Wicked_Toker on PSN and we will invite you and answer any of your questions that you might have for us. 

ClanShUnDojoMap_zps7ccd17aa.jpg

Clan Mission Statement:

This clan was built on the sole purpose to unite mature gamer's . It was my desire to be able to log in and play with adults right away and not children. We are here to be friendly and respect each other but most importantly to kick some Corpus and Grineer @$$!!!! If any clan member is caught talking down another member or the clan they will be booted. All you are to do is to provide Kosh-V and/or darklan with screen shots and depending on the severity we will either talk with them or boot them. We are here to break records not come third in events so if a small clan is your desire then Clan ShUn is not for you!!

We are not trying to be an elite or hardcore clan, any kind of player is welcome.

If you read this and do not agree please find yourself another clan, and do not make trouble for this one.

For more comprehensive mission statement and the way the clan is laid out, go to the forums.

Rules:

Do not spam clan chat with selling of mods.
Do not abuse clan members.
You are allowed to sell mods to members but at discount prices no gouging.
If you want to gouge do it in trading.
You can also trade mods to members if they need something.
If members want a mod they can post in clan chat about it, to see if someone will sell it to them or trade for it.
If you see swearing, spamming clan chat, mod gouging to members, or other bad practices please report the player, and provide evidence in the form of a screenshot to Clan Leader.

Hi.

Your clan seems perfect for me. I am 27 and I play Warframe at least 4 times a week.

I am currently running through the missions on my own to immerse myself without the usual boosting. How many active players do you have on and off peak and where are you all mostly from?.

I have a thing for art and enjoy looking for loot. I have trinity and saryn at level 30 but there is still much I need to get to grips with.

For me, its a toss up between your clan or fury of the lotus. Its hard to decide because I wanted to build my own and have put a lot of time into where I have gotten my dojo.

I just want a clan that I can be part of and play with people without feeling like I have to do stuff. Its going to be a while before I finish all the main missions so I'll not be wanting to be doing co op on missions iv not done yet. I'm on my own adventure at the mo but I'd be more than happy to grind and do other stuff at the same time, I'd just not want to do the missions iv not done yet with people as it will be too easy and I want to experience them at my own pace first.