The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dowg Recruitment - Join Today!

(PSN)Xx_Phizz-K1nG_xX

Hello Tenno!

Phizz King reporting here. I'd like to inform you guys that Dogs of War Gaming (DOWG) is recruiting! We are in great need of active and committed PS4 Warframers. We are currently accepting anyone, without any restrictions. You can be a beginning player, intermediate Warframer, or fearless Tenno! A little bit about DOWG:

What is Dogs of War Gaming?
DOWG is a community of mature gamers supporting primarily squad and objective based games for Xbox, PlayStation and PC. Full members of DOWG are 15 years of age and older. DOWG welcomes gamers of all skill levels, providing both a casual and competitive gaming experience to its members. Dogs of War Gaming, formed in May of 2010, is well established and organized with over 3,000 forum members and over 500 active members. DOWG members are always online and ready to squad up with fellow members.

We have just recently had the addition of our Warframe Clan emblem, which you can see in the following link: http://oi59.tinypic.com/308f5fp.jpg
Looks awesome, right?
We also have all labs completed along with research. Our only issue, which we are looking to improve on as soon as we can, is active, committed Warframe players!

Why Join DOWG?
• Full featured website with professional graphics and video
• Platoon system – Join an existing platoon or create your own with friends
• Forum news featuring the latest gaming news and product reviews
• DOWGFX – A professional graphics team provide forum sigs, avatars and more!
• Gaming divisions for each gaming platform
• Social media – DOWG is on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Ranks, awards and ribbons for all members
• Regular events, matches and competitions
• DOWG Elite - Strategy and tactics for competitive members
• Rented servers for the most popular games
• DOWG is free to join!

Dogs of War Gaming only asks a few things of its members: be respectful, be active and have fun. The rest is up to you. Fill out an application and become a DOWG today!

If you'd like to join, please apply at dowg.net :)
You will be accepted shortly. Also, please message me on PSN!     xx_phizz-k1ng_xx

Edited by (PS4)Xx_Phizz-K1nG_xX

I'm coming up on 3 years with DoWG we have a great community here and I would like to reiterate that all are welcome to join people with all kinds of play styles we have it. We also play other games as you probably could tell by how long we have been around ranging from Minecraft/LoL to destiny and everything in between. And for new players to any game you can always count on us to help.