Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Something To Do Whilst I Wait

TheSIlent1

I'm in need of something to do whilst i wait for U15

Cant sleep cause it early 9:52 here

Got bored of playing Warframe I ran into Stalker 4 times today first go i killed him (being the first time ever) I got the nikana stance, he showed up when i extracted and other 2 times he killed me. It was interesting my my heart eat gave me a bit of adrenaline when i was on low health and so was he quite fun i do wish he would spawn more often though.

Im listening to random music now whilst I right a thread which i hope will fulfill in interesting comments not abusive though.

So what is it that one does when one is bored and walks this path? (no idea why i wrought like that but eh)

Well, currently, since I haven't finished Fallout: New Vegas back then, I decided to start playing it again, from the Beginning. 

Normally, I'd just have music in the background playing whilst browsing the forums, or watching stupid things on YouTube.

edit: punctuation

Edited by Isciira

I'd recommend having a look around your games. A lot of Steam ones are currently doing Halloween events, such as TF2 (great chance to get cosmetics for free) or Killing Floor (murder-thon 9000). If you don't use Steam or don't have either of those, I guess just watch a Let's Play or something. Dreamfall Chapters is pretty cool, so's Valiant Hearts.