The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extremely Slow Permance

Kaiser958

This is less of an error and more of an issue. I was playing fine yesterday without much lag or delay. But after the update I've encountered extremely long loading times do anything. Loading up the game itself takes too long and I lose interest in doing missions because it literally takes 5 minutes before it even loads me into the game.

Guest zMiNixB0SSx

ive got the same problem as well and ive been looking everywhere to find out how to sort out the loading times but cant find any :(

Yh, all loading screens take way to loooooooong. But they just released Hotfix. Maybe it will help? Yet to see.

Update: Hotfix has not helped any of my loading issues. Still taking a very long time. Has it changed for any of you?

Edited by Kaiser821

Guest zMiNixB0SSx

ive sorted mine out a bit but its shorter than before

on the launcer go to settings what i did was un-ticked the 64bit mode. that helps me out abit 

Usually when I untick the 64x bit mode, it does speed loading times at the risk of lag in-game. Instead turn off DirectX 10. It dramatically decreased loading times. Everything is normal now!

I have same problem an autor of this topic. I turned off DirectX 10 and loading speed haven't change.

Game loading and mission loading takes about 5 minutes. Earlier it was about 1 minute max.

I hope DE will fix that.

I have same problem an autor of this topic. I turned off DirectX 10 and loading speed haven't change.

Game loading and mission loading takes about 5 minutes. Earlier it was about 1 minute max.

I hope DE will fix that.

Try clicking the 'Optimize' setting. It'll redownload your client cache. I usually get a boost when I do that.