Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Sigils Purely Cosmeticly (Without Gaining/loosing Points) Sigils In Other Places And Other Cosmetic Items.

Innocent_Flower

So I look through all the faction awards (sigils especialy)  and I notice a few things;

Some of them are seriously cool. 

I'm going to betray this faction when I get all of it's stuff, but I still want to wear these cool symbols I spent thousands on. They show that I've gotten far into a syndicate

Some frames have little chest space (nyx prime) a back that's ugly or hidden behind a syndanna and perhaps in some cases the sigil just isn't good with symmetry and can't be made small enough to appear as a badge. I was also very disappointed that I couldn't give my tenno a slag-tag. 0/10 DE. Shame on you. 

So. Alternate places to be would include

On the helmet. 

On the shoulder

On a badge

thigh

Hip/kneck 

Sentinel. 

Of course. I'm sure DE would be perfectly capable of limiting the customization of a sigil on each part so that players use them tastefully (no giant glowing symbols covering the entire head) 

Other Ideas; 

Badges. To be able to use the sigils you've purchased on a badge. 

Sugutra. To be able to use the sigils you've purchased on a special sugutra. (preferably an energy sugutra) 

Syndanna. To be able to use the sigils you've used on a special syndanna (preferably one transparent and made of energy) The sigil isn't a decal but rather a skin. Just the standard faction logos could work if every sigil proves too difficult. 

Faction helmets.