The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missions Take Longer To Load + Dojo Does Not Load

DBugII

Dojo loading progress gets stuck at 25% and the game has to be force-closed.

Missions take considerably longer to load (solo and otherwise). The loading time is so abysmal that I'm afraid to even pug. Missions also tend to get stuck in the loading screen.

I haven't entered my dojo yet, since U15, but I have experienced the slow loading speed when attempting to enter a mission. I simply told myself that there's probably a lot of people currently online, doing missions, so that's probably what's causing the lag. Otherwise, I have no idea.

It isn't the amount of people. I am in mine and my boyfriend's bedroom. His PC will load instantly (Because his pc is brand new, probably) and my 2014 laptop takes forever to load and has to be closed if I wanna leave a mission. I think it's the updates affect on slower computers and if so this needs to be corrected. (Mind you the only thing I have open is warframe, and all other unnecessary processes are down. His PC on the other hand has a load open)

I'm also having extreme loading times. My computer isn't brand new, but the operating system and the hard drive are. Windows 7 and a very clean solid state drive; when I installed a few months back I would easily be loading in to games in ...10 to 20 seconds? Today I'm lucky if I can get in to a game in under a minute. In pick-up groups this can mean loading in to a mission to find the rest of the team has already completed the objective, and they're waiting for me at the exit. Completely absurd.