Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mission Problems

Keji_Ishikura

Well, after playing several missions after obtaining all the parts to my archwing, I have found that I tend to be forced to retreat quite often.  From what I can tell, the game seems to load only a small defined area for battles, which is understandable, but causes melee fighters like myself to fail the mission.  While I think I understand why this was done, and to be honest, fully support the small battle areas (Im assuming they were done to prevent lag on lower end computers), i think adding in something like the "net fields" shown in the final mission of the quest to obtain an archwing could give players an idea of how far they can travel in a battle.  Even if this isn't done, I do think something needs to be changed with these missions, if possible, as it can be quite aggrivating to gain several mods, then lose them due to being unable to tell the area I am supposed to fight in.   In either case, just a thought of mine, and I hope it helps.

I couldnt aggree more with this..

Its pretty damn annoying, ive failed all the missions ive been in so far cause of that, despite being in the middle of all the enemies..

Even though ordis and lotus warns me, i still have no clue as to what direction to fly in to avoid failing the mission x)