The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really, De? You Surprise Me.

Mkilbride

Gawd forbid that DE tries to make money for their free to play game :(

If you cannot wait 6h for the parts to craft; do not want to buy the platinum, or sell parts for platinum to rush the process, then... too bad?

42 hours, minimum. Not including grind-time. So almost two complete days. The issue is Archwing is core content, not additional content. Everyone who ever played Warframe was jumping back into it to have an Archwing weekend, only to be greeted with an almost two day time-wall.

Also, what a joke. DE has made so much money it's insane. On top of that money they just got for selling 58% of their shares.

I am SAYING, they'd make MORE money if the Archwing process took LESS time. More people would be PLAYING right now, SPENDING more, rather than WAITING for Archwing to complete.

Edited by Mkilbride

The Archwing's 42 hour build time killed the quest's momentum, combined with WHATAREYOUWAITINGFOR!? Ordis every time you log in, every time you finish a mission.

Its frustrating. I was somewhat looking forward to this update, hell I was not even hyped but in the end... It was a huge letdown.

I am only still around at the moment cause I kinda sorta want to try out the game mode and I only have the game running as a reminder. Otherwise I would just put the game down and go play something else where there will be content I can play on patch day.

Limbo was also gated off because... dun dun dunnnnnn it requires archwing to be completed.

So I start Opticor research which will be done after 3 days so I can spend probably another day waiting for it to build and... that is it for the update.

The Archwing's 42 hour build time killed the quest's momentum, combined with WHATAREYOUWAITINGFOR!? Ordis every time you log in, every time you finish a mission.

Its frustrating. I was somewhat looking forward to this update, hell I was not even hyped but in the end... It was a huge letdown.

well said my self an all my clan logged in got to the waiting point then logged off , if they wanted a flood of players to come back in mass this was the wrong way to do it .  

It did add alot of good stuff ,  just stuff you have to wait to get and any hype of 15 well it seems like the hype train crashed .

the wait time +  the melee direction  attack glitch taking way easy ground slam + grineer ciphers really hurt this update