The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Anything Aside From 1920X1080 Gives Me Blackareas Around The Screen

Shin

This started happening to me after updating my drivers. Im using HD 5550 atm. I decided to update my drivers (it was fine before 2 updates back) and voila.

Now i have to use Borderless screen mode to have all of the screen back. I cannot load the game with anything aside from 1920x1080 and those settings are too much for my computer to handle. I was just fine with 1440 or 1280 settings but when i switch to those settings i get black areas in my screen and this thing only happens in warframe, other games are fine. 

Also i used Ati control center to set the settings. Did not work.

Note; This was happening BEFORE u15 and now with the terrible loadings and not being able to join anyone because of the screen freezes, it became much more annoying. Only thing i can think of what causing this is the new drivers.

I can't check since my old laptop is out, but there's something you need to switch in Catalyst to make it so that it stretches lower resolution screens to your monitor.

It involves clicking a small triangle to bring up a dropdown menu, that's all I remember.

EDIT:  http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/286677-33-black-bars-5850

go to CCC>graphics>desktop and displays>please select a display>click on black triangle for LCD (not HDTV)>configure>attributes>scale image to full panel size
Edited by Shion963