Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chain Charge Attacks - Charge Combo Suggestion

Rydralle

Consecutive charge attacks chains to a Combo. Maybe 3 or 4 charge, the last one being an uber damage dealer. This can be a glove specific to give them an edge over the blade and polearm types.

I got this idea while leveling the pitiful Ankyros. I even supercharged it just to give it a fighting chance, but alas, it still sucked bad. Then i got to thinking even with the small charge attack which does not ignore armor, i have to try modding it for charge type attacks. I was surprised, it was considerably better at dealing damage, with a high enough recoil, you can go at it really fast, even faster than attacking normally with a two hand.

This can be the upgrade that can save this weapon!!!

Edited by Rydralle

Yeah man, good idea too, Ankryros really need some change.. For anyone want to know more check thishttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31861-ankyros/

(Btw better you should change the titttle of this topics, dosent say you talking about Ankyros)

Suggestion:!

-the animations plus the reach make real hard to give several hits in one enemy without unfocosing, cause the char keep going straigh and you need to be very close for that so after 2 or 3 hits you already passed the enemy, so the char should be idle when attacking or the reach could be a little higher(in the lore you could say it do mini sonic attacks?) 

-add passive damage per hit/seconds like poison from the mire or natural multhit(like 10%) something like that ^^ but this weapon really need some toughs. IMO