Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item/EXP Sharing

shane3x

So how does it exactly work in this game? As far as I can tell it appears the MOD items are instanced (So everyone is able to get a copy of what appears to be just the one MOD item from an enemy) but how about all the other items.

First come first serve? Instanced? Auto share?

The EXP is something I'm interested in figuring out how its distributed also. I like to explore and get every locker and knock all the storage containers down but if EXP from monster skills only go to those who damage/kill the monster I might as well not do any of that until the very end which is a bit of a time waster to double up on the map route for some items.

I also would like to know how the EXPs are distributed. But I think the EXPs are distributed evenly, considering that I didn't kill much enemies (in games just now, my allies are just too strong) but my frame leveled up twice in a few games. Like 2-3 games.

From what I can tell, mods, blueprints and resources (such as rubedo or ferrite) appear to be "instanced" as shane3x has mentioned with the exception of health/energy/affinity orbs, ammunition and credits.

Credits are a bit different though in that once collected by a player, it is automatically awarded to other players in the game so that they don't need to pick the credits up themselves. I think affinity orbs also work in this way but I'm not too sure.

The orbs and ammunition are of course first come first serve. They would be much too useful if they were given to more than one player.