The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow Idea

maverick4970

First, let me say this game is awesome and I can't believe it's free. I also enjoy the bow to point I grin everytime I pin a enemy to the wall. It's so satisfying! The only thing I think is lacking in the bow gameplay is the ability to retrieve arrows. I believe it would make it more fun to use the bow (if it's possible) if you were able to pick up arrows off of enemies or stuck in walls. This would be a great addition to an already awesome game!

The feature itself seems fine ^^

But I would guess that would make him a bit OP since you dont have any ammo problems xD

But thats just my opinion.

Hmm interesting view, but the basic bow only starts with 70 arrows. I'm no Rambo lol but I hit most of my targets and I always end up empty half way through and it seems like there are a hundred rifle ammo drops but like 2 to 3 sniper rifle drops lol

Hmm interesting view, but the basic bow only starts with 70 arrows. I'm no Rambo lol but I hit most of my targets and I always end up empty half way through and it seems like there are a hundred rifle ammo drops but like 2 to 3 sniper rifle drops lol

True ^^

The bow ammo boxes are rare.

So maybe give the dead enemy a high chance to drop one arrow or something?

I think take back every arrow is a bit too much. But something like: I killed the enemy and he has a chance to drop an arrow for me.

Not 100% but maybe 70% chance ^^

Edited by Venarge

True ^^

The bow ammo boxes are rare.

So maybe give the dead enemy a high chance to drop one arrow or something?

I think take back every arrow is a bit too much. But something like: I killed the enemy and he has a chance to drop an arrow for me.

Not 100% but maybe 70% chance ^^

Well you also have to account for a certain amount of lost arrows as well. Also maybe drop ammo according to the types of guns being used by players? Maybe universal ammo? Like if it drops a ammo box and a rifleman picks it up it gives him 40 ammo or whatever but if i pick it up it gives me 10 arrows?