Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skill Shots

sic4life

I think an idea of implemepting the Skills to be shot as a "Skill Shot" would make this game that much fun.

as in when you click on the skill number it toggles and AOE like circle which you have to place yourself in the desired spot, i really dont think that all the aoe skills should be ignited around the warframe with a certain radius, it wil give that much flexability and thought on how and when you use your skill.

this wont apply to the single shot skills because they are already considering Aim to hit skill shots

I meant it like AOE aim like in Dragon Age 1\2 and Smite.. am not sure about Age of Empire though.

As an example : you click your 1 you see a white circle where you can move with your mouse to a designated area then you click your mouse or your 1 again to fire it at that location

I meant it like AOE aim like in Dragon Age 1\2 and Smite.. am not sure about Age of Empire though.

As an example : you click your 1 you see a white circle where you can move with your mouse to a designated area then you click your mouse or your 1 again to fire it at that location

Ah, I see. More like an action-RPG type of skill shot. I can agree with this idea. Sometimes it's pretty hard to do those skills since there's no pointer showing where it'd shoot. Could help us use the skills by looking back when running.

More simply players could aim where they want an AoE with the crosshairs using the "zoomed in" or marksmanship mode. Not having much precision in the way of where you want your AoE is annoying.

I think at this point it's a tad too complex to have players mark exactly where on the map they'd like an AoE to be deployed.

AoE stands for Area of Effect attack denoting damage or another effect applied to a specific (usually circular) area.

Edited by MegatechBody