Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Money!

Quinny

Ok so I was in the market and bought a BOLTO blueprint (i had almost exactly $70,000) but a error said could not purchase, account has not been charged or something similar and I tried again and the same message, so i logged out and came back in and my funds were at 40,000 and i only had 1 blueprint!

The exact same thing happened to me. I realised I finished ranking my Gram so I bought the Dual Skana, got the error, tried again, logged out and lost 45k (bought 2).....

I also played a round, finished, got an error and lost progress....

Edited by vSabre

<p>You only need one blueprint for a bolto and is it really that important that you lost the credits? Just play to get them back.</p>

Its not so much the 15k itself, its about the fact that its a irritating bug that should be fixed, if the game is riddled with bugs that take your money and dont give you items, people will be turned off

Its not so much the 15k itself, its about the fact that its a irritating bug that should be fixed, if the game is riddled with bugs that take your money and dont give you items, people will be turned off

Yes, it is an annoying bug as well (Also, i would refrain from using the $ sign when you're referring to credits)