The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Multiple Mod Bug Or Glitch ?

LastOrders

just now i completed last mission in Exta (ceres) 4 people online... on the way i just got 4 mods and when the mission completed and return to the main menu, i received a pop up message " could not update account information, progress was not saved "
I was surprised.. so i went to the arsenal and open my mod inventory... so here is what i got

5s4Jo6Q.jpg

see ? it was tripled... what the ****

i'm always getting same mod when i received that message.. last time it was defense mission againts a grineer.. all people are continue to battle but i decided to exit and claim the reward, but i got stuck and i received that message "progress was not saved " when i saw the mod inventory... same thing happened again

please tell me if anyone get the same problem

Edited by LastOrders

its not only mod

credit, exp all the staff is broken

yes its right.. im going to fusion a mod and then...

I am.  I am also having a problem with taking off mods and fusing mods.  Everytime I do it, I have to completely restart the game.  I do not know what is causing the error, but it just started happening.

just like this one

its not only mod

credit, exp all the staff is broken

im getting this again.. this is the screen shot

http://imgur.com/ZCqQyU7

http://imgur.com/fBzwJWl

if you use steam press your screenshot key ( bind it first ) then upload it in image sharer... just like mine

I have the same problem with you..I guess the server is unstable...Btw my problem is solved.

new engine is broken ?? dang DE get some hamsters that have vitality!!

prob a roll back as someone said in another thread which hurts. i spent hours (like on and off 8 hours) getting something like 40 alloy plates, no triple on those i assure you, mods meh i dont worry about.