Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serration Mod

Polyphonia

Question

9 answers to this question

What level grineer?

can u tell me which planet and which mission im likely to get it??

Try defence? Most grineers comes right to you :) + random reward at the end. Just be sure to complete.

i have neither found any serrations after i sold my lvl 9 accidentally.

till now iv only done the first defense mission in venus where there arent any grineers

There's nothing much you can do about it, you could try   low to mid level defense  ( since it is a uncommon mod), as the mod drop to time spent ratio is higher there

i suggest making an  monetary offering  to the God of RNG ( random number generator)--> " the lotus will be pleased" ;)  

Edited by kiwicanfly

There's nothing much you can do about it, you could try   low to mid level defense  ( since it is a uncommon mod), as the mod drop to time spent ratio is higher there

i suggest making an  monetary offering  to the God of RNG ( random number generator)--> " the lotus will be pleased" ;)  

lol! yea i guess ill just have to reach the defense mission with grineers and keep on doing it till i get the damn mod! also wanted to know why they haven't started a trading system between players? and i haven't seen a single '?' mission till date only seen the '!' ones, cuz i wanna farm the orokin catalyst blueprint as well.. and if anyone knows how to acquire these thru a particular mission please feel free to mention it here :D