The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchase Rifle Bug Using Platinum

iArucard

I try to purchase Boltor Rifle , first time it say transaction unsuccessful , tried the second time and its unsuccessful , third time it's unsuccessful again , so I log out and log in , and check that I have 3 Boltor Rifle ?????????!!!. I only want to purchase 1 Boltor Rifle but end up I wasted 300 Platinum for 2 Boltor Rifle.

I have sent in support ticket to ask them to refund back my 300 Platinum.

Guys who is using marketplace better becareful :(

on the plus side you should also note that when you buy a weapon with platinum you get a weapon slot also and it comes pre-installed with a orokin catalyst. If you didn't have a free weapon slot when you purchased the weapon that might have been what was sending the unsuccessful(but actually processed) transaction report

on the plus side you should also note that when you buy a weapon with platinum you get a weapon slot also and it comes pre-installed with a orokin catalyst. If you didn't have a free weapon slot when you purchased the weapon that might have been what was sending the unsuccessful(but actually processed) transaction report

The problem is I don't need 2 extra Boltor rifle , all 3 transaction said it's unsucessful , I log out and log in I realise I have 3 Boltor in my inventory , I only need 1 Boltor rifle :( , I don't want to waste my 300 Platinum for nothing

tough luck mate, the servers are going crazy today XD . 3 X credit and Xp , but 0 mastery gain. + error in every thing.  

once the chaos is over ( and  nyx leaves )

--> contact your local corpus outpost for support (DE support), De support staffs are pretty generous :) 

Yeah after the joy of yesterday and the servers being out of sync I also had issues trying to equip and un-equip buy stuff. Definitely get ya ticket done though. At least I wasn't trying to do things with plat that would have been rather annoying

Hi iArucard,

Sorry about that! There was an issue with our history logging server causing misleading errors. All account updates worked properly, however they were not properly logged.

Sorry again! If you have any new bugs or other issues please open a new ticket. I'm going to close this ticket for now, but feel free to re-open it if you have any further questions about this specific issue.

Still no refund 300 platinum :( , I replied and reopen the ticket again :( , oh man