Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roller Death Squad

gaurdianaq

Both Red Veil and New Loka hate me, yet I still haven't seen any ancient/charger death squads come after me. Which is kinda disappointing honestly cause i wanted to see giant armies of eximus march into a mission together.

Perhaps they only spawn in certain missions/under specific conditions? I mean it would make sense, since if they showed up in say survival/defence at minute/wave 50+ they absolutely wreck everything. So perhaps they only spawn similarly to G3/Harvester, rarely, and only early in missions?

Both Red Veil and New Loka hate me, yet I still haven't seen any ancient/charger death squads come after me. Which is kinda disappointing honestly cause i wanted to see giant armies of eximus march into a mission together.

Perhaps they only spawn in certain missions/under specific conditions? I mean it would make sense, since if they showed up in say survival/defence at minute/wave 50+ they absolutely wreck everything. So perhaps they only spawn similarly to G3/Harvester, rarely, and only early in missions?

Maybe they only spawn in the daily Syndicate missions?