Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"could Not Update Account Information,progress Was Not Saved"

star-ash

First thing to do at these circumstances is obviously not buying anything with plat or fuse together mods guys.Suspend playing till the issue is dealt with.

Seems like mods,resources,levels get saved ( assuming that by being still there with relog ).Unverified - Credits,mod Fusing,Platinum and regular credits from market and Mastery.

Another thing is mod configurations cannot be altered.Mod drops triple each time they drop too in inventory.

Addition : Region chat says mastery is currently not being saved.+ Blueprints not appearing in foundry.Credits seem to update correctly despite error message.

Stats server seems affected too.Latron got level 30 from 29 ,stats say its lvl 29.

Edited by Blackhog

I`m also having the same issue. it seems to register the action and buy the item after about a minute, mods seem to change if you go on a mission and you get the credits from missions even though it says it failed to save the progress.

Either way, it`s obvious something is wrong. I really hope the Developers fix this fast.

I really don`t want to lose my progress on the small chance that this is serious issue and not just a small error.

I wanted to claim my coil mag helmet (which I aquired yesterday in a alert mission) and which was produced in the forge. When I clicked to claim him, he disappeared, leaving only the ressoureces needed for crafting but not the actual blueprint anymore... :-(

I relogged a few times, but nothing happend.

Edited by nimloth

Seems like it's the server side issue. Reinstalling Warframe didn't help with the issue. EXP gained from the mission was saved along with the mods from the mission. However, attempt to fuse mods/install mod into the frame/weapon will be denied by the server. 

"Your account has not been charged" 

Let's see how it goes. I think it's safe to play and leveling up but don't do anything more than that. 

Oh man... just downloaded the game a few days ago, I love this game I hope they will fix it soon its kinda annoying

I've had the game for a few weeks and this is the first time I've seen this problem.  In fact this is the first serious problem I've encountered at all so generally it runs pretty smoothly.

I've had the game for a few weeks and this is the first time I've seen this problem.  In fact this is the first serious problem I've encountered at all so generally it runs pretty smoothly.

same here, really impressed tbh :)