The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Boss Of Titania Uranus

Ootarion

Yeah I would really like to know whos bright idea it was to give this boss an AOE knock down ability that he can spam without recharging energy....cause that move is completely lame and unfair, theres no way to dodge it and its range is ludicrously stupid....

If you're above him or jump, he knocks you down. You can get him stagger-stuck on fire hazards, Paris, melee or Bolto®. He can also get stuck between a projector and some stairs. Fairly easy if you keep him on a distance.

I just spammed Dual Ether's base attack. Staggers 90% of the time. 

I am currently raiding him with a friend. I have a Frost with Boltor and we bait him to a save loot drop location. I cast frost bubble on him and we just shoot him. He is dead before the first frost bubble runs out.

The Boltor stagger and frost bubble slow are enough to keep him away forever. We never see his AoE. I was a little surprised the first time I saw it.

So yeah, he is quite easy as soon you have a little strategie.

Actually all bosses are easy as soon you have a strategie. Their fight patterns never change what makes them quite boring tbh. There should more phases during a boss fight. Not just the same old strategie from beginning to end over and over again. Map design is random so why not Boss KI? How about a shifting of his fight pattern during a fight?

I have real suggestions here!