The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Direct X 11 Causing Terrible Loading Times And Disconnecting People Before Connecting To Game

Shin

I just tried closing my Direct X 11 and 10 and loading the game. I dont have any screen lag at all nor terrible loading times. With Direct x 11, everything is fine ingame but loading screens, and booting the game takes too long and in loading screens, the game freezes like 30 seconds to 1 minute and after that i get disconnected from the host.

Also with Direct X 11 i cant seem to use any resolution aside from 1920x1080, anything aside from that resolution gives me black areas in my screen. I dont know if this was reported couldnt find anything about it. (i saw Direct x 10 but didnt see 11) 

Edit: Also i cant see the last targets on the Interception missions, others can see but i cant see them with Direct x 9 as i cant play with 10 or 11 because of terrible loading times.

Edited by Shin

• 2 months later...

Next time use shorter title, but try to check only DX10 or DX11 it is the problem, my friend just figured out he tried to use both at the same time, sadly DE use only checkbox on launcher option, not radio button.

Not work for me, set both 10, 11, stutters when loading and disconnect, set only one of them, same, unchecking all fix the problem only, very old annoying bug, still not fixed.