Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Art Style.

Trost

The weapon looks okish. I guess. But if I was a new player and saw the pic without text description the first thing that would come to my mind is "shotgun". Only by judging the looks.

Would be nice if the art could be reworked to look it like a futuristic semi auto rifle (But not superfuturistic clean egg-looking. Angles, straight lines, nice red dots for energy color palette spots), like a snipetron young brother, with the Lex being the lil brother .

Im talking only about the looks.

You got the Boltor and the Bolto, with similar art style.

Maybe the same could be done for Lex-Latron-Snipetron?

Or. You could remove the snipetron (such a useful and awesome weapon), and offer us a skin option to apply it to the Latron.

Oh yeah.... and a bayonette. Bayonettes would be great. Energy Bayonettes so we can switch them on-off. And metallic ones aswell. That way we could use the rifle as melee weapon. The bayonette would go in the melee slot with its own mods etc as per usual.

Edited by Trost

Or. You could remove the snipetron (such a useful and awesome weapon), and offer us a skin option to apply it to the Latron.

Please no. I don't want a Snipertron now, but when I do, I don't want to have wait days/weeks/months for an alert with Ssnipertron Latron Skin" as a reward.

Way I see it, DE makes skins only change some aspects of the weapon at the cost of another. Brokk's swing speed for charge speed comes to mind. A snipertron skin might have drastically reduced firing rate, but boosted damage/innate pierce. A latron skin might introduce burst fire, but have less damage per bullet.

Changing a Snipertron to be a Latron skin would be like making the Grakata a Braton skin.