The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Crosshairs

Caliocerion

The two Vs with the dot in is not a very good cross hair since in conventional cross hairs each V counts as a mil dot. I often find myself aiming with the point of the first V instead of the dot due to all of the clutter that is the crosshair.

It would be much easier to aim if the lines on the crosshair focused into the dot but doesn't detract from it. Also it would be great if the dot was a different color since a white crosshair in bright space doesn't have much contrast. A simple green X or Y shaped crosshair would be great.

i'm sorry but someone at DE needs to get slapped for this. take a look at the regular crosshair, we aim with the topmost element. now look at the archwing crosshair, we aim with the topmost element - NOT. please, just... what was the thought process here... i want to understand... -_____-

and as fraank said, all the enemies, the red rectangles around them, damage numbers, even the outer lines around the crosshair that are just there to look good on screenshots - all this stuff makes it even harder to concentrate on getting used to this different crosshair all of a sudden.

sorry for the rant but you keep prioritizing looks over functionality.

Edited by SlyBoots