Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got Another Idea To Improve This Game!

Quiet_Time1

So since my idea was so well received from the community I got an even better one this time

LOCK BOXES!

Yes your heard me right I said lock boxes, this will drastically improve the gameplay and RNG, cause I mean, who doesn't like lock boxes? You spend money, you get a crappy item you will most likely never use, DE makes money, DE uses said money to make more lock boxes, so you can spend more dosh on keys! It's a win win I say!

Now here's the pitch, don't you hate it when you are playing the same mission over and over...just to get nano-spores?

I sure do, that why these lock boxes will help so much, from now, (If my idea is implemented ) all enemies will drop lock boxes, no more resources so that means no more nano spores, and no more frustration, cause the customers money sake of mind is what we want most of all, we want you to be happy. 

Now here's the next part, each one of those lock boxes, contains all the resources you need, now rarer resources would be much rarer so a lower percentage say....0.5% because that is fair. Now other resources like alloy plates, ferrite, salvage, those appear alot more...say...50% of the time (RNG included)  The other 49.5% is guess what! Another lock box! Because like I said before who doesn't like lock boxes? I mean...really?

Now key prices...those are tricky...say make it about 10 US dollars per key.

But it gets better! Now we will also have lock boxes for Warframes and weapons, and weapons will appear 99% of the time and it will always be a spectra...but we can dream for greater things later.

This was my idea on how to put lock boxes in the game and thank you for reading

Sincerely Anna <3 (PWE Warframe representative)

(P.S A joke once again my friends....but you know this by now :>