The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Randomly, But Certainly Eventually Freezes

Damagedice

When playing joined sessions (I don't think it's happened when I am host), eventually, regardless of game type or map, the game outright freezes irreversibly, forcing me to quit and lose all progress. It's happened several times today alone, and only after the current version 15.0.6 (I haven't been active enough to be sure this version has CAUSED it, but I believe it's only since U15 itself.) Frustratingly, there seems to be no apparent trigger or similarities between the enemies, maps, frame I am playing, gear I am using, frames used by allies, game type etc. It seems at least from the player perspective, entirely random.

When playing joined sessions (I don't think it's happened when I am host), eventually, regardless of game type or map, the game outright freezes irreversibly, forcing me to quit and lose all progress. It's happened several times today alone, and only after the current version 15.0.6 (I haven't been active enough to be sure this version has CAUSED it, but I believe it's only since U15 itself.) Frustratingly, there seems to be no apparent trigger or similarities between the enemies, maps, frame I am playing, gear I am using, frames used by allies, game type etc. It seems at least from the player perspective, entirely random.

having a same issue ... dont know the problem... but update 15 is the cause of this...

and i was using  directX 10... if that helps at all... gonna try Dx 9 if that helps at all...

Edited by Zdravko