Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Stats Calculator [Update 8]

SymphNo9

Hi all (except rollers)!

In case you were wondering what the heck this is about. Well, I made this little handy tool to check up various weapon setup.

What it basically does is provide all tennos the opportunity to experiment with various weapon loadout and ideal setup. It is easy to access and easy to use.

The game itself is uploaded on Kongregate, and only needs the Unity3D plugin to run the application.

There is also an offline version for Windows with no installations required. Download links are listed below.

Hope you enjoy it. And don't forget to post any bugs or comments below, thank you!

---------------------------------------
Quick Guide

1. Select weapon type.
2. Select specific weapon.
3. Add mods to the active mod area (click on the mods).
4. Click on mod options to alter the mods (increase-decrease rank, polarity, remove mod).
5. Click on Enemies to view damage stats.
6. Profit.

Notes:

The numbers are only estimates due to the rounding.

- Ammo Maximum is stable.
- Armor Penetration is stable.
- Charge Damage is stable.
- Charge speed is not stable.
- Critical Chance is stable.
- Critical Damage is stable.
- Damage is stable.
- Electrical Damage is stable.
- Fire Damage is stable.
- Fire Rate is not stable.
- Frost Damage is stable.
- Magazine Capacity is stable.
- Multishot is stable. Except Shotguns.
- Puncture is stable.
- Reload Speed is not stable.
- Stun is outdated.

Link to calculator:

Online version (on Kongregate):
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TwistedThanh/warframe-statcalc-weapons

Offline standalone version for Windows (on Dropbox):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wsdii9fp2dha9og/XWsMVj5z0l

Standalone version README:

The RAR file consists of two files. One for the executable file, and the other for Unity's resource folder.
Unzip the .rar file and run the executable file to start the application.

No installation required.

TO DO LIST

- Fix various missing info.
- Fix formulas.

- Add Thunderbolt.
- Add Fusion MOA.
- Add Bosses

- Add Warframe stats.
- Add Sentinel stats.

CHANGE LOG

0.50v

- Updated U8 weapons, except clan weapons.

Previous Logs

0.40v

- Back-end clean up.

- Modding stats are high-lighted.

0.35v 

- Restructured the results.

0.30v
- Added standalone for Windows.
- Fixed a few weapon stats.
- Fixed minor enemies bugs.

0.25v
- Added Enemies.
- Fixed Critical Damage.
- Fixed Reload Speed
- Added Glaive.

0.15v
- Fixed Armor Penetration to be like elemental DMG.
- Fixed minor bugs.

0.10v
- Initial launch.

Edited by SymphNo9

Screenshots of the application.

Home Menu: Here you can choose between Primary, Secondary, or Melee type.

F27jU03.png

Weapon Menu: Here you can choose which weapon of the specific type.

ioYDYpw.png

Mod Menu: Here you can add, remove, increase the mods available for the weapon.

O8oqcfq.png

Enemies Menu: Here you can see the damage stats for the enemies with the mods applied.

nTKsdgC.png

Edited by SymphNo9

Idk how it works in the game, but i though elemental damage scales from base damage, not with base damage + seration mod, it is really works this way, or you made a mistake?

Edited by Ober

Good start. Hopefully when you get the info (some of them are available on the wiki AFAIK)  it'll be actually very good. :P Not sure why you used Unity for it though - did you plan to add models?

Yea, a lot of data is currently missing (crit chance, crit damage etc.) but the reason why I excluded it all together is I would rather want to add all data at once than adding fragments. At least that's what I'm hoping is possible, when DE gives us the much wanted Armory! ;)

I just used Unity to practice some GUI coding, since I suck at it and also because Kongregate mainly takes flash or Unity games (I needed a free hosting service and never did AS3 before). 

Good start. Hopefully when you get the info (some of them are available on the wiki AFAIK)  it'll be actually very good. :P Not sure why you used Unity for it though - did you plan to add models?

I think Unity is cross-platform.  Which means that it should be easy(er) to port to iOS and Android devices!!

Yayayay. 

Idk how it works in the game, but i though elemental damage scales from base damage, not with base damage + seration mod, it is really works this way, or you made a mistake?

I'm not sure actually, I just assumed it was scaling as base damage + mod damage. Can anyone confirm this?

I believe it doesn't show reload speed on Twin Vipers. Anyway it's awesome idea.

Thanks for the report, will look into it!

Edit: The Twin Viper's reload speed info is missing, so currently at default, the value is just 0. That's why adding the mod doesn't increases it :P

Edited by SymphNo9

elemental damage is calculated from the damage the bullet does after armor and the +damage mod would do 

-armor pen mods are considered elemental damage

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_Compare

Oh ok, I see. And yea, I just noticed now armor penetration isn't actually armor ignore and should be treated as a fourth elemental. Really confusing actually...

I think I will put up my formulas for calculating the different stats, so anyone can come with input and eventually correct them.

melee charge attack is consisted of two part

- Charge and Swing

charge speed mod decrease charge time

fire rate mod decrease swing time

usual measured charge attack time means charge time+swing time : interval of continuous charge attack

Edited by Zamin

Thank you very much for creating this tool, OP.  As others have said, there are a few little errors, namely the way AP is being treated and the way charge attacks are calculated, but overall this tool looks like it has great potential.  I am SO thankful that I no longer have to manually calculate energy cost for mods anymore, haha.

I'll make sure to direct all my friends to this page and I plan to make great use of the calculator myself.

It actually works that way. Base+Serration = NewBase. And elemental damage including ArmorPenetratingDamage scales from NewBase. 

Nice start, still lots needs fixing though.

Before this tool can be accurate though, I'd suggest testing crit chance and crit damage of each weapon yourself instead of completely trusting the wiki, lots of information is wrong on there or is just a guess. Some people even lie about the numbers to try to make their favorite Warframe or Weapon sound better than it is. (Or lie cause they don't like a certain weapon/warframe) Crit damage of each weapon should be really easy to confirm on your own. (Crit chance on the other hand will take time)

As far as how the damage formula works for all weapons is this. (For the person who asked about serration)

(Base Damage x Basic Damage Mod) + Base Damage = Y

Y + (Y x Freeze Damage Mod) + (Y x Fire Damage Mod) + (Y x Armor Piercing Mod) + (Y x Electricity Mod) = Damage with Elemental Mods On

Multishot gives you a chance to do 200% of that damage, each projectile of multishot has to roll for it's own chance of crit. Just cause one projectile crit doesn't mean they all crit. (For example, each pellet of a shotgun has to roll for it's own chance to crit. The entire shell doesn't roll as one)

Damage reduction from enemies is factored in before crits and crits are done last. Each element's damage is either reduced or increased on it's own and added back into everything. (Still unsure if each elemental type can crit on it's own, due to how the damage is displayed in-game I'm unable to confirm or deny it without a proper damage meter)

As far as Invisibility, (Loki/Ash), Normal Melee attacks do +50% damage, Charged Melee Attacks do +100% damage while Invis. You can still crit while invis. (Red Numbers)

---

P.S. Though with DE constantly updating with invisible patch notes, it's going to be pretty rough to keep this application up to date each update.

---

Edited by Nokturnal

The charge damage on Paris needs to scale with Serration. Thank you for making this!

Doh, forgot to add Paris on that. What a special "gun". Should be fixed now.

Thanks for all the feedback. Much appreciated!

I will try and update the formulas accordingly. In the meantime, take a look at my second post in this thread. I put all the current formulas in there. You are more than welcome to post corrections to the vastly incorrect formulas. Just try and keep the corrections clear and in the same format. :)

Edited by SymphNo9

• 2 weeks later...