Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Quest : Interception

BunnieBox

Question

Hello..

So I've play this mission and I found it very impossible,

I've full squad, even 4 rhino prime can't complete this mission.

I get around 50-70%+ in mission when it was full squad.

I'm have level 6 Odonata with no archwing mods, sometime when I capture the tower, while capturing sometime it doesn't work..

I use Steel Charge because the Gun was too weak with no mods equipped.

I found around 20+ Squad and No one can complete it.

Once time I almost finish people leave squad and we begin to fail.

It was quite annoying, the enemies are too strong and has a lot of sheild.

It was not fun at all.

I spent my time on this quest and still can't complete it,

Any Suggestion to complete this Mission?

Edited by Hacker.Nova

9 answers to this question

I tried the same thing as you OP, and failed quite miserably :)

I'm currently doing some lower level Archwing missions to gain some XP and much-needed mods, already noticing a big difference in my performance from a handful of mods equipped.

I'll be on this evening if you want to buddy up - I'll need help for the Limbo mission too!

I tried the same thing as you OP, and failed quite miserably :)

I'm currently doing some lower level Archwing missions to gain some XP and much-needed mods, already noticing a big difference in my performance from a handful of mods equipped.

I'll be on this evening if you want to buddy up - I'll need help for the Limbo mission too!

I'll try to level up my XP and some weapons,

I seem to can't collect any mods when losing the interception mission..

Get your squad mates to mark mod drops - to be fair most do anyway.

Try running a few rounds of a low level Interception with a full team, I've been doing the one on Earth and got some good XP, a few mods, and even a part for the Corvas.

Edited by Dualice

I'll try to level up my XP and some weapons,

I seem to can't collect any mods when losing the interception mission..

lol

you cant get any loot if you fail the mission.

play earth interception, do 4 waves until you get a part for the other archwing weapons

Well now at least i know i'm not the only one. I had just got my archwing and joined into a mission where i was instantly swarmed with enemy. No matter how fast i tried to get away, They were instanly taking my shields down in seconds. So with no mods at all and two guys quit very early. I was stuck with one guy who started complaining about me being dead weight for him?????. OF all the different space and different flight games that i have played over the last 20 years, I did'nt feel i quite deserved this. OMG, Im glad i don't treat new players like that. We would have none. Anyway, it felt like an entirely new game from what we are used to. The flight mechanics are not the best either but im trying ok. I did manage to finally get through the first part of the limbo quest once i was lucky enough to join up with more team oriented players in stead of an ars hole. But i did feel the same pain as you guys who just got thier archwing. I may have missed a mod or 2 as i found it difficult to look for them as i was getting hammered. As i stated before, I believe every shot hit me. And when i was at point blank range, I unload on an enemy and could not take him down. Very frustrating. I just about uninstalled the game this morning before giving it that one last try. Thats only because of over 2000 hrs in the game. Will take a different approach tonight after work but the second i lose patience. This will come off my system. I will say Thx the players who showed good character. It was fun playing a game with ya but it should be a little fun, not frustrating.

I tried doing what frostosti suggested and played on earth for awhile to level up some. That was good advise. Thx frostosti. Went back to mars and luckily joined with 3 other players that did'nt quit. Then went on to phobos and got the limbo systems. I also ajusted my playing style a little cause im used to flight games actually having the 360 degrees such as old games like descent ( IF anyone remembers that one). This plays with a cieling which i did'nt want to wrap my brain around. Wish my jump and crouch was like an hoverup/down but maybe i can get used to it the way it is. Playing something that equals any sort of flight normally puts a joystick in my hand if that makes any sense. In any case, Leveling up on earth and joining a team that wont quit made the difference for me.

BTW, I got to run in to the same guy that refered to me as dead weigh on mars when i played on phobos. Guess who turned out to be the dead weight this time. Normally i would have revived but this time just seemed special.