Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oodanata Visuals Are Weird + Important Issue

Deidaku

Is it just me?

n°3  and n°4 just don't look right...

n°4 is the worst , It doesn't seem to have any effect. All I see is my character glowing as if he has blessing applied on him and that's it. The stun effect isn't very noticable, a bigger aura would be nice

the game is too fast paced for us to notice how our powers affect our enemies

Missile volleyneeds to look more "unique " yes there's the demo archwong elytrion that already shoots missles  so why not give bigger plasma balls instead of missles , ( kinda lie dragonball Ki attacks)

And the explisions generated by the said ability could be bigger....it just doen't feel as I have any impact on the battlefield when using it

Now the important issue imo : Reduce the radions of th light coming form the oodanata while in boost mode , it's really really blinding and is kinda tiring ( even more so with the camera shaking)

PS: we need an archwing feedback subsection DE :)

Edited by Deidaku

Instead of the light radiation you say, I would like to have/leave a trail, I don't have problems with the radiation but I guess I could get reduced if more people find it annoying, no problem with that but GIVE ME MY DAMN TRAIL!!!!

I'm not sure if ur saying its just the visuals that are bad or also the skills themselves, but anyways ..

For me no3 skill is horrible and pretty much useless - are my missiles supposed to fire 1 by 1 for an eternity while stopping me from casting other skills? Not to mention i can boost forward and melee the enemy before the missiles even hit lol.

No4 skill - yes the stun only ever seems to work sometimes (bugged?), but overlooking that, the way my AW is set up atm i get enough distance on the skill to circle inside a interception cap point and knock any enemies back that try take it, allowing me to cap it. So i find this skill very useful. On Uranus where it takes me around 4-8 hits with the sword to kill a single enemy - I go to cap point and use no2 so I don't get wiped out by missile spam, then anything that comes to try contest it gets knocked back with no4 - makes the mission manageable, barely (burns through alot of energy restores). If anything I would like the stun to work and the skill to do more than tickle Uranus enemies (if there is a mod that can up its dmg i haven't found it yet)

I found the lights at the back extremely annoying, causes me to have headaches and when i look away from the screen Its like i've been staring into the sun. Thankfully black energy color turned them off :)

I'm not sure if ur saying its just the visuals that are bad or also the skills themselves, but anyways ..

For me no3 skill is horrible and pretty much useless - are my missiles supposed to fire 1 by 1 for an eternity while stopping me from casting other skills? Not to mention i can boost forward and melee the enemy before the missiles even hit lol.

No4 skill - yes the stun only ever seems to work sometimes (bugged?), but overlooking that, the way my AW is set up atm i get enough distance on the skill to circle inside a interception cap point and knock any enemies back that try take it, allowing me to cap it. So i find this skill very useful. On Uranus where it takes me around 4-8 hits with the sword to kill a single enemy - I go to cap point and use no2 so I don't get wiped out by missile spam, then anything that comes to try contest it gets knocked back with no4 - makes the mission manageable, barely (burns through alot of energy restores). If anything I would like the stun to work and the skill to do more than tickle Uranus enemies (if there is a mod that can up its dmg i haven't found it yet)

I found the lights at the back extremely annoying, causes me to have headaches and when i look away from the screen Its like i've been staring into the sun. Thankfully black energy color turned them off :)

The visual  for the skills are bad

Black energy color got it!