Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viper Blueprint Using Double The Credits/materials

Hezter

I got an error message trying to build a viper in the foundry and I closed it without thinking.  Since nothing happened I hit the build button again and this time the viper started building without issue.

The problem now is I realized the first "error" when building charged me the full credit cost + material of a viper.  When I hit the  build button a second time, I was charged the full cost again.  In other words, I was charged double for this one pistol.

I don't suppose there's anyway to reclaim it?  Luckily, the materials involved weren't too rare, so I don't mind that much...but it still stings a little...

Here is the issue: Today the game encountered an error in the logging server where updates where correctly stored in the server but the logging failed. This cause a lot of issues, for example when you acquire an X amount of credit from a mission it will save it in your account and then tries to log it. When logging fails it will try to save the credits again and again (3 times in total). This will cause you to get triple the amount of credit and mods from missions. The error was fixed and everything should be back to normal. But since the logging server was bugged at the moment I'm afraid your "double mat/credit" wasn't logged and therefore can't be rolled back. I'm not saying it is all lost (you could still open a ticked) but all I'm saying is that the problem should be fixed now and shouldn't happen again.