The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Military Faction Idea

noveltyhero

So anybody who has played halo knows that at the end of some of the missions you get your main character chilling with his gun on his shoulder being like, hell yeah just killed those couple of hundred jackals and grunts by my self. In here it would be great to see that at the end of some missions you see some soldiers from the tenno side coming in and cleaning up the mess behind, like in the defense mission you get the reinforcements actually coming in if you choose to exit. Also these soldiers can be of use to help in other ways such as planet escape: You steal a data terminal and board the ship, the grineer do not give up and board their ships. Whilst you and your squad sit at the back firing at enemy ships your soldiers fly the space ships. I can see this being used without changing the gameplay or concept of the warframe. It can really add in a few scenarios and vehicles to the game without breaking the idea that the devs had. I wonder what you guys think of this. Of course these soldiers would be very weak(if seen in combat at all) and would not appear there like in halo to assist you, just to fill in those blanks such as "Ok, the reinforcements are meant to be here but where the hell are they?". 

Interesting idea. I like the idea of the cinematic at the end of defense missions where you get to see reinforcements come rushing in and you standing there all BA.

I would also like there to be an option (if there isn't one already) that auto-skips cinematics for those who have seen them 100 million times and are tired of them. haha. 

I totally agree with this. After all, lotus does say "extraction teams" and so on, so there must be others (tenno or otherwise) who share their direction in the war/battle. So having these individuals come in as you leave simply makes sense... aside from an infiltration mission. Maybe they could be like mass produced warframes or "pseudo"-warframes. Something that sets us apart or at least distinctly shows that we, as player tennos....tenni....tennoes... are that of the elite or a small faction within their ranks.