Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe appearance customisation

jowell24

Thought of an idea that maybe an option would be implemented into the game where you could have different preset appearances for your warframe which you would have to unlock (or pay for, whichever the choice). It's like Dynasty Warriors where each character has a different locked "outfit/appearance" that is purely cosmetic and in the case of Warframe each cosmetic "outfit" would differ slightly through additional (more on the subtle side) suit features.

e.g. like a horn for the rhino Warframe but you wouldn't mistake it for a heavy armoured excalibur.

Maybe another variation of that idea would be to allow mods such that they add a particular feature to the weapon/Warframe like maybe changing part of the colour of the gun if you installed an armour piercing mod or something else on it.

Just 1-2 ideas to help with the longetivity of the game or expand on customisation

isn't what you're saying basically skins? I thought those were already planned. I do like the idea of having multiple presets per warframe, so you could pick one for a certain situation without having to swap everything by hand.(I'm not in favor of this extending to swapping mods berween weapons, that,s going too far)